I see many blog awards being circulated and I am happy to receive my first blog award! A special thanks goes out to my new blogging friend Mrs.V @ Becoming A Family Of Three who passed this award on to me!
I received the award a few days ago, but I have been so busy and so much has happened (we'll talk about that in another post), so I am just getting a chance to respond.
Anyway, this award requires the winner to write where she sees herself in ten years from now.
Lol, this reminds me of a question that they ask in interviews (or that I may have asked in interviewing a candidate).
In ten years:
- I see myself as a WONDERFUL mother of (at least) two working hard to give them the best life possible!
- I see myself as a dedicated wife, working hard on my marriage, but continuing to have a wonderful relationship with my hubby!
- I see us living in our dream home. or making steps toward it!
- I envision myself, back in school working on my doctorate.
- I also foresee myself continuing to be heavily involved in church and possibly being the head of some ministry (dance, music, etc.).
- Finally, I see myself having a better and closer relationship with my Heavenly Father with whom I trust with my life - completely and full!