Monday, May 9, 2011

A Belated Happy Mother's Day To You All

A Belated Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, soon to be mothers, hopeful mothers and mothers at heart! I hope you all had a blessed day.

My first Mother's Day was awesome! I attended a Mother's day brunch in my apartment complex, spent some time at my mom's house and then hubby cooked a very nice dinner that my friend, my god son and I enjoyed! Then, I ended my evening at the gym.

As a gift, from hubby, I received a camera (which is so necessary to capture Ezaias' precious moments) and a case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab!

I didn't take too many pictures on Mother's day, but I did want to share with you a few pictures from the weekend.





How was your mother's day?

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Mother's Day! I spent mine in LA visiting my mother and grandmother. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Every bit of advice and input is helpful - trust me! :) I may not always have a chance to respond to every single comment, but I do read them all!